Counter Sales Assistant - OPEN
Area Sales Rep - OPEN
Counter Sales Assistant - OPEN
Do you love tools, screws, nuts, bolts, hinges and everything DIY?
Are you passionate and driven, with a positive outlook? We are looking for someone who wants to work hard, focusing on the customer experience, ensuring that they receive the best service we can offer.
If you have experience in the fittings and fixings industry, or perhaps a retail background with a willingness to learn and an aptitude for DIY, we would like to meet you!
You will be the first port of call for our customers so you will need to project a positive image to everyone that comes through our doors.
We are looking for someone who will
- Work closely with our customers to provide first rate customer service, both in person and over the telephone. Using the knowledge you will gain here, plus the support of your colleagues, you will assist and advise our customers on the choice of products they require to carry out their task.
- You will work in coordination with our warehouse to ensure that order that are placed by our customers are put up for delivery, picking the orders from our stock and ensuring that the customer receives the correct items for their orders.
- You will be handling cash and credit cards, working with our computer system to finalise transactions with our customers.
- We are looking for someone who will take pride in their workplace and will maintain stock levels, tidy shelves and ensure our stock is where it is meant to be. You will need to be able to work well with others as you will assist the warehouse staff putting away stock deliveries.
- You will be willing to carry out other duties as required. They will range from participating in our stock takes, helping to maintain our stock levels to many other tasks. You will not be afraid to roll up your sleeves and help wherever you are needed, whatever that task may be.
- General Knowledge of Fixings, Fastenings and Door/Window Hardware.
- Retail experience
- Experience of Stock control, processing customer orders.
- Monday - Friday either 07:30 - 17:30 or 08:30 - 18:00
- Alternate Saturdays 08:00 - 13:30
- Pay is negotiable depending upon experience.
Area Sales Representative - OPEN
We currently have an exciting opportunity to work as a sales representative, working with a small but dedicated team you would be assisting with generating new business and also maintaining business relationships with current customers.
- Establishing, developing and maintaining business relationships with current customers and prospective customers to generate new business for the organisation’s products/services
- Making telephone calls and in-person visits to existing and prospective customers.
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Coordinating sales effort with marketing.
- Keeping management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Supplying management and marketing with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Keeping up to date with products, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing.
- Results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- A team player.
- Be proactive and highly motivated.
- Confident & resilient
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Hold a valid driver’s license.
- Product Knowledge and/or ability to learn quickly.
Hours of work: 40 hours per week (09:00-17:00 Monday- Friday)
Pay: Negotiable dependent upon experience
Holidays 21 days plus Bank holidays
Other benefits: Pension scheme and Bonus Scheme
When applying for this position please indicate salary expectations and availability.
If you are genuinely interested in any of the above vacancies, then Please contact Dave on firstname.lastname@example.org for more info...